No matter if you’ve included coding in your curriculum or not, you need to see this real-world coding curriculum.
Thursday, November 17th at 10:00 AM
Many school leaders have been cornered by parents and even students and have been asked “how can we get more coding in our school?“
The big question is “why has this become so important?“
Here are some statistics from Mommy Nearest:
1. Coding is creative
2. Coding is where the jobs are
3. Coding is where the money is
4. Coding teaches kids how to think logically
5. If they can read, they can code
6. Coding can be done from home
7. Coding is especially important for girls
8. Coding teaches advanced problem-solving
9. Coding is inclusive
10. Coding is everywhere
That is a pretty compelling list!
Please join us on Thursday, November 17th at 10:00 AM for a webinar highlighting our brand new coding curriculum.
The CEO of CodeStop, Taylor Sebastian Basilio, will share his experience as a student learning to code up to his current position running an international team of developers and coders.
We will also share the details of our 3 new programming curriculums:
PS – This is not another “cute” animated and colorful coding game, this is real world programming for your school.
You want to see this!