Covid-19 coming in 2020 hit every school out of nowhere with a need to switch to a distance learning model.
Now that we have hit the summer and the dust has settled a little bit, our team at Beyond Technology has developed a 7 step process to help your school better transition from a traditional school into a blended, integrated, or distance learning model.
In this course we look at:
- What questions you should be asking for your schools’ transition
- How to build your action plan
- Identifying access and equity issues that might arise
- Determine your school platforms and applications
- How to get access to staff and students
- Building a training plan for staff, students, and parents
- How to modify curriculum to fit your new model
- How to monitor, adjust and adapt where necessary