Who Should Attend? K-12 Computer Teachers
What Will Be Covered? You choose!
- BTE K-8 Computer Lab Curriculum
- CEO Challenge (JHS or HS)
- CEO Marketing (JHS or HS)
- Snapshot of the World (6th grade)
- Creating Change, Developing Solutions (Coding for JHS or HS)
- Game Design With Java (HS)
Why Is this Important? To learn the BTE system and to understand the current lab curriculum themes and most importantly to improve your skill set as a Computer Teacher which will in turn improve your overall school. Areas that will be positively impacted are Technology Integration with classroom teachers, school enrollment and school tours to the technology lab just to name a few.
Where Will The Training Be Held? Palms Springs Hilton Resort in Palm Springs, CA
I have been teaching for over 20 years and the BTE Summer Training is the best training I have ever received as a Computer Teacher! — Computer Teacher, San Diego, CA
When Will The Training Be Held? Training dates are August 1st through 4th and your stay depends on which curriculums you choose.
How Can You Learn More? Fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you shortly. For speedier response you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Included in Package? You can choose one or two curriculums to learn plus the training and support for an entire school year. The packages include:
- Technology Curriculum (choose from list above, 1 to 4 year license)
- Hotel room at the Palm Springs Hilton Resort
- All meals (or cash)
- Transfers to and from the Palm Springs Airport* (you can also fly into Ontario International, call for possible pickup)
- Access to our online digital locker, management and communication website
- Support from one of our project managers for an entire school year
- Endless opportunities to fellowship and network with other technology educators from around the country